Friday, October 14, 2005

~ st@R pR0m 15 hErE ~



hahahahaha.......yesterday the committee of starcommunity discussed about the star prom night-the night of elegance.stunt by the theme?me too.went the first time i saw the flyers i was so amazed by the theme.that must be suzanne's idea.well, i really respected and appreciated her and all the admin for putting so much effort, time and energy to this prom not excluding the moderators.hahahaha....i'm one of them too involving in this.guess what?who will be the master ceremony?i mean mc.one of the most important person of that night.ME!!!bernie tan will be the mc.i was so excited when they told that i'm going to be the mc of that night.at last i can do something big.i promised iona tan that i will do my best.i will not disappointed all of you.i will make all of you that you've picked the right man for the right job.


okay, prom must have a partner right?so guess who will be my partner for that night?unpredicted.the most wanted girl of all time, FO YEE THIEN agreed to be my partner.she was so afraid to ask her parents to allow her to go to the prom.once again, by god's grace her parents just say "yes you can go to the prom night".my heart jump up to the sky and fell into the indian ocean. sorry that was the sign of happiness in me.i just can't imagine how pretty is she on that night.she will be like cinderella.all eyes will just focused on that pretty looking princess.

surely everything got a problem.iona tan, one of the starcommunity admins told me that my partner will get a chance to be the mc too.i think they want the mc to look a like as well.so, again i went and ask fo yee thien to be the mc with me at the prom night.without success, today she said " i'm sorry.i can't."wow! at first my heart wanted to sink into the indian ocean.now i'm torn between job or so called responsibility as a moderator and my B-E-A-Utiful date.haihz.what a problem!want to know what happen?i learnt something from there. god works in a way that we cannot see or understand.i asked iona tan later that can yee thien still be my date although she is not a mc?she said YES.wow! what a miracle!i thought that my partner is a must to be a mc.that really scare me.so problem solved and now i can go to the prom night will a peaceful heart without any worries.

training sessions for the mcs will be conducted by khadijah.i will have to practice to talk in front of her.she will help me to differentiate what to talk and what should not to be told.they are worry that i might talk all sorts of craps up the stage.anyway, got to go.need to sleep ady.may god show his guidances and way to me during that whole night.amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter