Monday, October 17, 2005

~ conflict with em1LY ~
















~check out my moody face expression~cute huh?

another day has passed.not to mention it.today,16 october 2005 i encounter another problem or more commonly known as 'test' from god.this time it involved the little cute,emily chan phee ern and me.okay let me explain.the day before this, i went to mr kua tuition to register for the subjects chemistry and physics.i thought that these subjects are going to be hard for me so, as recommended by my cousin, i went there with a full desired 100% sure successful registration.haihz...guess what?i saw emily and pei ying there chatting with mr kuan while chewing some peanuts like daughter and father having a heart-to-heart talk.when i stepped in that centre, firstly i saw emily smiling at me and start to shout my name, kian tiong!kian tiong!like we did not meet for ten years.well, that's okay with me.she is still my friend.i wanted to hide my really identity because i knew that mr kua knew who am i.fo's so called bf!

after mr kua chatted with a his ex-student, emily and pei ying straight a way shouted "this is yee thien special friend".wow!that really shock me.i thought that emily will not have the guts to say that but i'm not sure on that particular day she was so brave.i think she was not afraid because she knew that if anything went wrong surely mr kua will back her up.as she shouted that, my plan for registering at that tuition centre was about 50-50 to be successful.she spoilt all my master-mind plan.that's still okay with me.in my mind i was thinking quickly of a new plan by creating some drama stories but unfortunately mr kua took me into a room and 'interviewed' me.mark that word!asking all sorts of questions.from the secrets in my head to the toe.not even one secret in me was left behind.asking me about fo yee thien and me, when are we going to so so,date, time and many S-T-U-P-I-D lame questions.shit!i was shaking while i asnswered the question one-by-one.i agreed and said yes anything they asked.brainless tan kian tiong.you should think first before you answer.well, that was my nature.if i panicked, i will be out of control.even in exams, i must be calm before i take that particular paper.i regreted my acts-answering without thinking.

after that, i went out and handled all my registration procedures.filling up forms and mr kua's daughter was most welcome to expain to me about the timetable.what a sweet girl she was.may god bless you.in my heart, i thought that my mission was accomplished.i was laughing after talking to mr kua.i heard many bad things about that man.after being 'interviewed' i said that mr kua was a man that is a so so not hard to deal with person.i was WRONG! he is more 'powerful' then than i ever thought.he disapproved me from entering his centre.that was the first time i saw a person that pushed away a business from its customer.where got any business man don't want business.the more customer the happier but mr kua wasn't like that.shouldn't blame anyone.it's my fault.it's not yee thien fault, mr kua nor emily.at first after calling mr kua i was really 100% extremely angry at emily.i was thinking all sorts of ways to scold her with all types of words.i finally found out that i was totally wrong.actually to say honestly, when mr kua asked me all the questions, i answered them without thinking.i should not tell him about the jusco thingy.i just say everything out.i must be forgiving.jesus forgave us so many times eventhough we repeated the same mistakes over and over again.why can't i be like him, jesus?oh wait a minute. i don't mean i want to be god.there is a song i want to be like u(Jesus).so, i should apply it to my situation or my daily life or not i will be like a person that knows how to say but doesn't know how to act.i applied it well.thanks god!!!!!

at night, i chatted with emily online.she apologized to me with a broken heart.hahahahaha.....now only you know how to feel bad?hahahaha...just joking.i said "i'm fine with it and i respect mr kua decision to disapprove me from entering".she sounded like really bad inside.yeah!i can sense it.anyway, after continued to chat, she felt more released from her guilt.everything later went back to normal and we continue to be 'fighting friends'.cun lar....

the moral of the story is be FORGIVING like how jesus forgave us.amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter