Thursday, December 08, 2005

PMC youth camp comic

"do you smell what the Rock is cooking?"
Kah Kheng:it is suitable for us teenagers to have bf/gf now?
uncles:* hmm... y are you all asking these type of quetions? can't you all see that we are tired?*

down-up-up-down
let's forget about the bf/gf thingy and focus on God now.
"rain down on me rain down on me here in your presence i'm free pour down like rain come touch me again"
" you must be kidding rite? you want me to breakoff with my bf only you happy arr?""this session is kinda bored. when will we have lunch?"

"it wasn't me in the girl's toilet that nite! it was andrew"

where are you looking, caleb?

Kah Kheng: why do you use your whole hand to dig your nose?

Caleb:my nose is kinda BIG!

"i'm standing like a beauty queen"
what you're smilimg at?!
"upper boys!why are you all looking? look at the camera please and not on that part!"
"smell my armpit aroma....muahahahahahaha......"

"hey! please turn on the lights! can't you see that we are still snapping pictures?"


"stop laughing or not i will jump on you" "we are going to be so dead if kian tiong jump on us"

Kah Kheng is invisible in this picture. strange!
"i'm like a bird with green feathers"
"what is that in my hair?can't get it out of my hair. arrrrggggg......"
"baby, don't cry.we are taking you along in our hiking activity." "i beg ur PARDON! baby is hiking with us?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter