Wednesday, November 23, 2005

stupidity

this time it's no joke to me. Fo Yee Thien is angry of me!!.Charmaine sent me several messages insulting Yee Thien and me via sms.Charmaine condemned me for being with Yee Thien using some heartless and painful words.so, how do this incident impacted Yee Thien?i should have think carefully before doing this.I forwarded some messages from Charmaine to Yee Thien.stupid huh?i should have kept those messages to myself rather than making Yee Thien angry and hurt deep inside of her after reading the messages.at first, i wanted to express how i felt inside of me from those messages but end up hurting fo's feelings so badly.moreover, she don't trust me as well.hey people! i'm suppose to be the victim in this case but because of my stupidness i get yee thien involved in it(made her angry).i should have dealt with this problem one on one with charmaine.instead, i told yee thien what charmaine said about her. when i look back at this matter, i'm really brainless.not to say that i'm insulting myself but it's really stupid.
* i know i explain this matter unclear but i should not spill to much either.sorry for the inconvenience*

anyway, i felt really uncomfortable when i know that yee thien is hurt from those messages.i would like to take this oppurtunity to apologize to yee thien how bad i hurt her.

Dedicated to Yee Thien: yee thien,if you are reading this, i would like to say that i'm really sorry for what charmaine and I've done to you and how much i hurt your feelings.please give me a chance to repay you back because of this.i beg you not to bring your anger til the following day.leave your anger behind and start a brand new day.so, please please don't ignore me like this.it's really painful being ignored.anyway, sms me when you reload your mobile phone.

lastly, i'm still blur why yee thien must be angry of me although it was not me who insult her...still figuring out...

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Bernie Tan said...

anyway, thank for ur advise. i really appreciate it and i will surely take note of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter