Friday, October 27, 2006

Deepavali at Kavi's House

You guys out there must know this.Tan Kian Tiong finally blast his first ever firecracker after eight years since he was a child.Well,Kavi invited me and some of my gang to his house for a little gathering in conjunction with the Deepavali celebration.After lunch,we went out of his house a light up some sticks of firecrackers.Everyone eventually got a chance to blast several sticks.Came to my turn,I kindly decline politely coz I was a lil scare of fire.RMB:nerver play with Fire!!That was what my Dad used to tell me during festive seasons but I just it's alrite to play with it oce awhile.Sorry,dad.
Anways,here are some pictures taken by Jon's Cam.


This was my first blast at so many years.Can't u all see that I'm really scare to light up the match.It's dangerous u fool..!!

Guess what were we doing?Kavi and Guna found a bottle of thinner.They asked me whether thinner is flamable or not.Then I replied "yes" but being the joker among my friends,they won't trust me.Guna poured some thinner on some dead leaves and lighted the match.It began to burn.

So boys and gals out there,REMEMBER thinner is highly FLAMABLE.Never be like Guna And Kavi.

Kavi and Guna head outside to blast several sticks of firecrackers.Group picture at Kavi's place.From left:Boon Hau,Me,Gunarajah.Below:Jonathan and Kavi.

Best Friends are for life.

Bernie is A ZUCCHINIS.

Bernie RAWKS.

Bernie is CUTE.

Bernie is FUNNY.

Bernie is LOVEABLE.

Bernie Loves FIRECRACKERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter