Friday, October 20, 2006

Zucchinis Down To Five

Teh Jason,the lead guitarist had left the band.*Sadness*.We will really miss him although he is in the same class as all the members of the band.Reinchez the so called newbie of the band has become the lead guitarist replacing Jason.I believe Reinchez has a really huge potential in guitar.The other day he showed me the solo for Sweet Child O Mine by Guns 'n' Roses.In only a few months of guitar classes from Technique he has turned into Slash(the best guitarist in the world currently).
While as for me,I will be the rhythm guitarist.I can smell Jonathan scolding me due to lack of practice.Haha...I guess I have to stick to my Kapok Guitar more often then.

Wednesday we planned to jam at Tunestone but sadly,the studio was closed to the festive season.We explored around Klang Town looking for jamming studio but we failed.*Damn wasted so much money for bus trips through and flow*.Anyway,jamming will definitely be on after Jon and I returned from PCMC Youth Camp.Hopefully I'll not rust in guitaring after returing on Wednesday.

  • May God blesses Emily for bring us(Jon,Andrew and Me) to her Youth Camp
  • May God blesses Emily for toleranting with us due to the late payment for the Youth Camp
  • May God blesses Emily with Bigger cheeks.

B0000M!

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

The Zucchinis ain't dead man!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Bernie Tan said...

Yeah!!We still have five of us.We will continue to Rock..hahha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter