Friday, July 07, 2006

One Day To Go

Aiks! The rally that we are waititng is finally here.It's just one day from now.As U all know that me,Tan Kian Tiong will the emcee and my partner will be our pretty Grace from Convent.To be honest,Grace and I ahve put in alot lot of effort to practise gfor this emcee thingy.So guys,next time whenever U see any emcee in any occasion,just drop by them a note of appreciation.*evil laugh*.Anyway,try checking out the flyers.It's kinda cool.


Chapter Two.

This year rally t-shirt will be brown.Got that imaginationg of that t-shirt?Isn't it cool?Want that t-shirt?Make sure you attend that and get it FRESH..!!
So ppl,make sure I see U there.

CHOAZ 4 RALLY.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Iona Tan said...

hi, i'm here to tell ya i just changed my blogspot URL to http://chorotivity.blogspot.com/

please do change my old link yeah? btw, i saw your pic holding up your name for the rally, cute haha. chaox~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter