Friday, May 05, 2006

Jamming

The Zucchinis.

Designed by Jonathan.
One bassist I really respect.
Ash with bass skill.


We need keyboardist.

Our lastest from Click 5.
Jon possing with his guitar skills while singing.


Hit it baby.
Poser!

Last Monday jamming was fanstatic.We refreshed our ming after along time didn't play.I think everyone got rusty especially for me.I got one new song from Click 5 called "The girl" if i got the title correct.Well,no worry this time.I will not be singing.I will be playing the guitar while JOnathan will sing.His voice is kinda high so I switch places with JOn just for that song.Our previous songs were terrible when we started playing that particular Monday evening.Timing went out and guitarist went out too.As for me,my voice is always out.*evil laugh*but we then practised as a band and we managed to cope up with each other.*proud of all of u*
Anyways,some one important didn't go for that jamming session in Rock Flame.Guess who?Jason,our lead guitarist.We can't blame him much bcoz exams is around the corner.Moreover,he need to revise for this coming mid-year exam.So,for u guys out there.If you want people to spice up OR cheer up your party,occasions etc do mind give us a call and I promise you will have the best party for that day on Earth!

Isn't he cute? *muahahahahaha.....*

ouT~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter