Friday, April 21, 2006

Easter Party @ Emily's house

Firstly,i really have to apologise for not updating for such a long time.These few days,I really superb busy preparing for my mid-year exam which is within 3weeks from now.This really get my nerves to wok extremely hard in studies.
Before that,i got to tell you all this.Easter Party last Sunday was such a great success.The objective of this party was to bring more people into my school CF which was illegal since the beginning.Illegal CF can't stop us from atteding what more Easter party.I think the crowd on that night was huge.If I'm not mistaken,I think about 30+ people turn up for that party.Invitation cards or flyers were hand out a week early before the the party was held.Although, it's a little messy at first in organising this party,the turn out of it was fabulous.Now I know all this hard work putting up this party up was WORTH IT..!Priscilla handed Lorna full power.Mark my word,"full power" in putting this event up.I can tell you this.Lorna was excellent.She handled everything step by step carefully.Make sure there were not mistakes before approving it,asking me not to play dirty or wet games and one thing funny about her was, she didn't bring extra clothes although it was stated clearly in the flyers,"u might get WET".Jon and I got no chance to push Lorna into the pool.That was one thing i regreted in that party.You will get it one day,Lorna.One day.....muahahahaha......!!!

JC,I and Jeffrey.
JC and I hyper.Siu Chern is HOT.

As usual,when we had any party in Emily's house,it won't be completed without pushing or throwing people into the pool.Jon and I were the first to get wet.We jump in ourselves.I think others might thought Jon and I were retarded.The best part was here.After getting wet,both of us went around Emily's house like hungry beast looking for people to get wet with us.The first victim was Nicholas.kesian Nicholas.When Jon and I came out of the pool,he was the first person came into our naked eyes.So,too bad,Nicky.
I found someone really really hot from that party as well.That was my naturally genes,people-looking for hottie babes.Guess who?Siu Chern baby.She looked "great" in wet clothes.This is really not a joke.I think i better cut this short or not if she reads this,I going to be so dead. You are hot,Siu Chern.Hot..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter