Sunday, December 18, 2005

B~zzzzzz..

14th December :
I and couple of my friends went to Mid-Valley early the morning to catch the 9.30am train.There we were able to get ticket for narnia although many were there earlier than us! okiee here's the funny part.Chuan Shinn, Sabrina and Jo-Anne wanted to watch "The Constant Gardener' but Guna and me wanted to watch "Narnia".so,Guna accompanied me to watch Narnia while the three monkeys watched that crap movie.Guest what happened to three of them? less than 20minutes watching "The Constant Gardener", Sabrina gave me a call.she told me that they all wanted to join Guna and I bcoz the movie (The Constant Gardener) was SUPERB boring. i was laughing aloud when i heard she saying that.that's why, I told them earlier that crap movie will be really boring but they won't listen to me. PADAN MUKA!!
Came back from Mid-Valley,I followed my brother to church.came back at about 1am after 'mamak'.that was a really tiring day for me.i was really exhausted when i reached home but after i took my bath I was still able to watch my favourite Chinese drama at 2am and i only took my sleep at about 3plus if I'm not mistaken.MIGHTY MAN OF GOD..!

one boring movie-The Constant Gardener .

The Chronicles of Narnia.

hot? don't think so.so far, Yee Thien is still the best.

15th December :
who's birthday today?can someone remind me please. bwahahahaha..... it's Sabrina Tan Sue-Ann's birthday.she's 15 by now.she's OLD.....OLD......like my grandma.just joking.you're not old but being more mature physically,mentally and spiritually.God bless you, sabrina.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA.

17th December :
it was Children Christmas Party in church but my brother and i didn't attend.we were planning to watch King Kong with my uncle yesterday but my uncle couldn't make it.he had to return to his office to finish up his work.God bless you, uncle! party didn't attend.movie couldn't make it.ending up sleeping the whole day from noon to 6pm.then, my uncle invited me for dinner with my grandmum in Kayu Nasi Kandar Restaurant.ummm...yummy.nasi kandar always rawkz! later that night, my brother said that the night was still young.so, my uncle,brother and I went out for several pool games.as usual, my uncle always win.i got the first runner up spot but sadly my brother got the last place.to say honestly, my brother really imporved since the first he played pool.anyway, next time try harder.
must watch movie of the year.directed by Peter Jackson.

"wow! the view is kinda good here.if i jump New York will be missing.muahahaha......."

18th December :
I'm suppose to usher in chuch but Uncle Peter to me that I'm forwarded to next week.moreover, i reached church sharp at 10.30am.I should be there about 10minutes earlier if I'm on duty.anyway, Thank God for that.just now my church's kakis and I had lunch in Bandar Baru Klang.we went to the Nam Fatt Noodle House again and i found out that the price there was quite expensive.I just ate a plate of noodle with 4 pieces of wantan and a tin of sprite and guess how musch i paid for that? RM5.60.i just got RM5 and I had to lend 60cents from Yang and Jane.what an expensive shop.Liverpool game will be on soon and i really hope that Liverpool will win the World Club Championship.they really deserve it.in addition, Chelsea will be meeting Arsenal at 12am later today.go Chelsea!

UPCOMING EVENTS
22nd December:PMR results coming out.hope to get straight A's
23rd December:Mum's eye surgery.please remember my mum in prayer.
25th December:Christmas Day.celebrating all alone by myself.*sob*
27th-30th December:Shekinah Youth Camp
2nd January 2006:back to school......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter