Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pictures-mania from PCMC Youth Camp

Okay guys out there.Are you out there eager waiting for the pictures during the PCMC Youth Camp?Let me hear a "YEAH" people.*shock sendiri*
Okay let's cut the crap.Here are some pictures taken by three of us.
Let's start off with Andrew.

I guess Andrew was a super hero during the nite til he had to skip his nite rest.

Guess where we took this picture?Tapah Men Toilet.We rawks!!

Jon and I were posing while we had our pee.Whoops.Justin is going to kena sebat.He forgot to zoom.Anyway,I got no idea why we did this.
Jantan[s] -Jonathan,Me,Justin,Sam,Victor and the small guy (I forgot his name)
Andrew is so lack of attention.

Group picture before we left

We will be back next year.We can't get enough of PCMC Youth.

PCMC keeping burning for God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter