Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fire It Up-PS

Couple of weeks back,Dylan kinda offered me a job as a catering service assistance and yeah the most important part was the paid.
I got up 5 in the morning and reach home 1 in the morning.I guess i was working for about 15hrs.*15 hrs!!u gotta be kidding*

Alrite let's cut the crap.What's the paid?100BUCKS.Kinda worth it working all day and lastly I got my first hundred bucks myself with my cold hard sweat.

Anyway,though it was just a caterer's boy,I was tremendously showered with experience and ways of treating ppl.*Hail me*


Planetshakers Malaysia really rocked Klang so hard til the abandoned building beside it nearly collapse*Sorry for exagerating*.
The best part came when we the audience shouted for more and guess what?They replied

"If u guys wanna more see ya' for PS conference "

and before the concert started there was a table for registration for PS Coference but for ppl like me I love doing things last minute. It's rm90 now! *Jinxed* Ouch!!My wallet is so going to be broke.
Anyway,I can't wait for United this Friday.Yish...saspens betul.United is sooooo.....OOOOOO going to shake this planet. It will be so thrilling,electrifying,breath-taking and mind blowing to be at SIB this Friday. So guys,see u there.We'll rock with Jesus!


-MY INITIAL-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter