Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Book Of Revelation

These three days starting form Monday til Wednesday,my church had a special meeting with Pastor Bernard Hull.He was our Family camp speaker for this year.Being blessed in Family Camp made my pastor to invite him back for these three days of special meeting.

Well,I missed Monday service but I attended the meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday.It all began when Ah Wai smsed me on Tuesday evening telling me that P. Bernard Hull was speaking on the book of Revelation.Wow!That is a really interesting book to speak on bcoz not many speakers will choose that book to speak on.The book of Revelation is the last book of the bible and it talks about end times,suffering and the return of the King of Kings.

I was tremendously blessed by P. Bernard Hull.He spoke about the seven churches.It was from chapter 2 rite up to chapter 3.He touched on how churches are affected by the element of the world.One part that really caught my heart was how the Satan attacks us from Christian musics and songs.Satan is trying to influence the young souls of our churches nowadays through music.For example,last time christian music was soft,relaxing,flowing not like now.Now,music are hot,loud and empty.What he meant by empty?To be short,meaningless.People are coming to church due to the hot catchy songs.Second,some people come to church weekly was due to priority*hurtful*.They have this "burden" to play every Sunday in church so that's why they come.If one day musical instruments are eliminated from churches,will they come?*Repentance*

Another thing he spoke was many churches have "Jezebels" in them.They will figure all ways out to dominate the churches.Their agendas cannot be changed or modify.They out themselves first in many many senses.They will move like quietly to cause havoc and discomfort between members of the church.The "Jezebels" will gossip.They will speak hurtful words.They will tear churches apart.Reference to Revelation chapter 12-The Woman and the Dragon.

After the meeting,as usual we went for our mamak thingy.We went to Moden bcoz Palm Grove Mamak was closed.There,we started teasing Jon Koh and Sarah.*Evilness*Sarah is Jon Koh's CF leader.She's Hot!!I just love seeing Joshy boy teasing Jon.Such a joker both of them.

Tomorrow might be our Youth Camp practice in church.I hope that I'll be the rhythm guitarist.God,please grant my wish.

"Those who have ears should listen to what the Holy Spirit says to the churches.I will allow those who overcome to eat from the tree of life in God's Paradise" Revelation 2:7
*I remembered*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter