Saturday, December 02, 2006

United We Stand

United was on Friday 7.30pm and Jonathan told me that we will be following the Grace Youth on Thursday nite at tuition.At first I thought my problem was solved since Jon got an alternative to SIB and finally on Friday morning sharp 9 in the morning,Jon smsed telling me to be at Grace Hall by 5pm as we all were going there by bus.I locked myself up in the room.Knocking myself against the bed and sms-ing nearly all my church kaki.I'm trying to find a way to Grace Hall.*For sure this is no exaggerating* Getting to Grace Hall is as difficult as getting to SIB itself.All hopes and alternatives die out and I thought I have to CANCEL my United trip.Finally God opened the door for me.Who is the key?My dad once again.He purposely came out all the way from North Port to fetch me to Grace Hall.*My bad*Anway,I love you,dad.

After hours of waiting and sweating,they finally opened the door to the main hall.United was superb and it's beyond what I can describe.God was present and He was moving and burning inside of us.Every single one there just opened up to Him and worship Him.He is so worthy to be praised.Josh and I were both crazy dudes in the hall.We went to the front row and just gave Him everything we got.Our strength,voice,praise etc.In short,we were radical.

Just can't erase those memories and most of all United promised they'll come back to here.Glory to God.May your name be lifted high above all names.Not forgetting,United sang my favourite songs.The Stand and From The Inside Out.
This was the picture Josh took after the concert.This was how radical I go For God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter