Monday, November 20, 2006

Santa Cruz

Man this weird,unidentify feeling is killing me.I just wanna a new Santa Cruz guitar .The other day I was out with Guna and Kavi.And finally we entered Tarrega and my eyes were just focusing on that wooden black and gold Santa Cruz guitar.Man,my in brain was signalling that guitar will be my new guitar.


For your information,I'm using my Kapok Guitar since I was form two.So,this makes my Kapok two years old.Anyway,my desire for that new santa cruz really teach me something.Be hardworking and not be too dependable to your parents to get what u desired.Be an independent boy.Work with your bear hands to get cash for your precious things in life.

Precisely this is my guitar.*laughing*
Made by Kapok for Kapok.
Look at the freds board.It's already worn off.*sadness*


For sure my dad will not buy a new guitar these coming years.I believe that he thinks that investingon guitar towards my son is worthless other than education,sports,books and anything regarding studies.From here,you all will know that my dad is the old fashion type that only focus on studies,education and future*I hope he is not reading this*Dad,who knows maybe I'll use this talent of mine to be a servant of God.*Wait a minute.My dad ain't a Christian.So what's with the God thing got to do with him*Disappointment.

It's just an ordinary acoustic guitar.I'm definitely not asking too much rite?

So I guess I have to take up a job once again to get sufficient money to obtain my desired Santa Cruz guitar.God,I hope that Ah Wai(my youth leader) will bless me with that guitar or maybe some one else.Make a way today.


Talking about job and work,I only received 60bucks after working for one whole day.*what?? you must be kiddin'me rite?*Can u believe it?Now I know that money isn't easy to earn.Labour is cheap and working hours is long.*It's all Adam's and Eve's fault*I guess I've to work for another three days in order to get my precious Santa Cruz.RM180.



-Santa Cruz here I come-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter