Monday, December 04, 2006

The Santa Cruz

Describe this.First of all definite this object.Got it?


Answer is this is my brand new Santa Cruz Semi-Acoustic Guitar.*Applausing*


Finally I got my very own guitar.This guitar was hand to me with an amount of RM388.*Heart broken*That amount of money signify poverty and hardship on the negative side but what about on the positive side?Yes it denotes a brand new guitar to me.


It all began last Friday when I was out with Guna.After coming back from KL,I asked Guna to accompany to the Music Shop In Centrepoint and finally after looking for a while at those spectacular guitars,suddenly my eyes were caught by this guitar.It's affordable.Without a waste of a second,I paid deposits for it and flea off.

I came back the next day and this guitar had a new master.Credit goes to God-Our Heavenly Father for this guitar will be used to glorify your name above all other names.

The Kapok and the Santa Cruz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter