Friday, January 05, 2007

December 06"

Woohoo...before starting I guess I've got to start with a word of apology once again.Sorry guys for not updating.

No worry.Here's the update.Church of Shekinah Glory Youth Camp was just beyond words and expectation.Although this youth camp was the smallest ever held but fun remained.

Let me make it quick.Let me share the fun through these pictures.Here it goesssss....

Boys' dorm.Look who's your Superman now.
Pastor Clement.


The guy in front is The Daniel.I guess Sam was rite.He took steroids.
Jane doing the Nutcracker thingy on Orientation Nite.

Here's the weapon for the Pie War.

Group picture after the wet games.
Ah Wai really has the body.*laughing*

Don't know which dude took this.

Before I excuse myself,I gotta wish u guys a Happy New Year.
To you guys schooling out there,happy going back to school.


Slash Celup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter