Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dilemma

My mid year examination is about one week fro now.I really can't believe it.I feel that my form5 year has just started and all of the sudden it's already mid year.Two monthly tests had pasted and I skip some of the papers on both tests.I really don't know where I really stand in class.I've lacking in my studies ever since Form Three.I guess I'm enrolling myself into too much activities.I must seriously cut down some of it.
When I'm about to launch my studying campaign here comes another threat to this campaign of mine.Inter-school Rally Audition for worship team.To be frank,I really want to play in the team.I really hope that I could serve in the worship team bcoz testimonials from previous musicians describing awesome blessing have really stir my feeling and willingness to serve the the band.The audition will be tmr in Grace.Really having dilemma in this.I hope God will show me His way tonite.I really need your confirmation,oh Lord.

Well,I just have to let God to show me His path.Lean not on your own understand but rely on Him.In anything you do,acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.Really holding onto this verse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter