Sunday, June 10, 2007

Updates.

Holidays are for boring people!! I really gonna die if there's another week of holidays for me.Miss school so much and please don't say that's I'm weird because I love school.

Done nothing much during these two weeks of holidays.Just attended tuitions and lepaking with friends.But the most suprising thing was I ended up in sketch of Inter School Rally this year.The first practice was last Wednesday.I wanted to do nothing for rally because I thought it was my last year in school and I wanted to enjoy the whole rally but unfortunately God don't allow that.I got the main role in the sketch and I bet this year's sketch is totally different from the previous years.

Yeah not forgetting was last Friday CF outing to Mid Valley.Guess how many turn up?SIX people*Around of applause for that magnificent 6*I was one of the six and six people don't mean it was boring.I was kinda fun and the numbers did not discourage us from fellowshipping with one and another.NISHA our subhead chairwoman of this trip didn't turn up.She changed her mind not to go and I'll definitely gonna get her when school reopens.

Just can't wait to see everyone back in school tomorrow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter