Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dilemma Solved

Yeah,this is regarding the dilemma I was having last two day.It was about whether to go for Inter-School Rally Worship Team Audition.The answers all came to me last night.I told my mum about this audition thingy and she wasn't really please with it.She said that I'm really lacking in my studies.More I've been really busy busy these few weeks involving in church practices."Remember you have a Major Exam to seat for end of the year,"quoted my mum.Oww...how nasty was that.

Later I head to church *again* for music practice and there I asked Jon Koh how to play Take it All on Acoustic guitar.He used open B chords to play the riff.My fingers must be "clawed" properly in order to have perfect clear sound.*Nasty*

All these "signs" came all of a sudden on the eve of the audition.I went home thinking thoroughly about these signs and I concluded that God has sent me signs telling me not to go.So morning arrived and I decided not to go.Later in the evening Josh smsed me telling me that there was this girl skillful playing the acoustic guitar and telling me that I won't have a chance if I was there too.Wow,at the moment I felt that my decision for not going to the audition is really right.God is really above all everything.He has plans for me maybe not in the Worship team but some else.

Saturday will be Mega Worship held in La Salle Hope it will be great and thrilling.Altered Frequency will be there performing.I'll be emceeing once again with Samantha Ong.Bless her God.So,see your guys there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter