Sunday, June 10, 2007

Exam Results?

Exams ended about three weeks ago and since school is reopening tomorrow,I bet that we'll receive many of our papers this week.Frankly speaking I'm not that nervous as I'm supposed to be.Please don't ask me why.Probably it's due to the pride in me.*Promise to put it down*

Modern maths was an A1 for me.So there will be 9 subjects left.Okay let's see how I predict the outcome of my results:
  1. Bahasa Malaysia-B3
  2. English language-B4 or B3(Suraya's marking)
  3. Maths-A1(Got it before the holidays)
  4. Sejarah-A1
  5. Physics-A1 or A2
  6. Chemistry-A1 OR A2
  7. Biology-B3
  8. English for Science and Technology-A2
  9. Moral-A1
  10. ADD MATHS-A2
I really hope that my prediction were absolutely wrong for certain subjects because I wanna get A1 for all ten subjects or else I will be superbly dead.I will be forced to study and revise twenty-four seven.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter