Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Open Day

Yeah it's certified! I got second in class.I'm quite please with the results so it's my parents.When I told my dad about it,he congratulate me by shaking my hand.Behind me are Kang Beng and Jason.It's been a very very long time since I got into the top 3 spots.The last time was in Form two.I got first in class.Praise God for good results!

Well,I gotta know that SPM trials will be held by the end of July.It's approximately one more month left.Really need to study harder and put in more effort.Really need to excel this time.No excuse,boy!

"Don't be too carried away by my results,Bernie!"*forgotten who told me this.*

"Second in class don't prove anything."*Bernie*

"Remember your roots! "*Jon C*

"Pull down your pride!Be humble."*Pastor Andy*

Shitted!I being to proud of myself!Many people commented on my ego.
God,please help me.


Studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter