Saturday, June 30, 2007

Skit Practice

I gotta shout my hearts out!I'm getting stress soon!Practices seem to be okay okay to us but when times come,we seem to be so messy."We" refers to my skit team.Today's rehearsal was kinda messy.Not all showed out today but we managed to adjust those empty characters.There's still space for improvement.We need to change a little here and there but the worst of all,not all the characters get a mic on that day.Only me!There will be narrators.

Anyway,I gotta thank God for putting me into this skit team.It has been a tremendous time working with all of the cool and gifted actors and actresses.Just can't wait for the real day.

Oh ya,tomorrow is MGS canteen day.I will be telling Santhana about the coming rally and I really hope that she will consider coming for this year rally.Time is running out.I really wanna see her save.I will try persuading her until she got no words to say and finally come.God,please bring her to the rally.Let your message and word touch her during the rally and she will finally come to know who's the true and living God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter