Friday, July 06, 2007

Santhana Priya

Well,it three in the morning and I really can't sleep.I went to bed just now with an intention to get some rest but I couldn't.She's "bothering" me too much.
This is the third consecutive night I can't sleep because I kept thinking about about her.This is worse then the incident I asked her number few months back.I asked her to come for Inter School Rally this Saturday but unfortunately she can't come.Being the eldest sister and the only sister to her only younger brother,she has to keep an eye on him this Saturday while her parents are out for a wedding dinner.
I don't think she is lying.I trust her.Actually,seeing her unsafe by God really peels my hearts into pieces because I don't know when is God going to take her home.Anything might happen.It may be tomorrow,the day after tomorrow,next week and so on.So,I got this chance to invite her for this rally but she can't make it.Well,I don't blame no one including God.He has a plan for her and his plan is to get her save!

I really need to commit her unto God and uphold and acknowledge His plan for her.
I shouldn't be posting this anyway.I got no one to go to.Let this post be me place to cling on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter