Thursday, November 26, 2009

Blogging again!

I feel so passionate to blog out of a sudden. I just started blogging about 12 hours ago and now, I have four new posts including this one.

Just need a place to express all of my frustration -sometimes-

Having Process Control class later this evening and that is equivalent to late dinner and getting jammed up in Klang Town.

Process Control test last Tuesday wasn't too bad after all. Three pretty simple questions rather out of my expectation after underwent the first test one month ago. Horrifying test 1! I failed my first test! Need to hand in assignments later. Let me score! Need compensation for my first test.

Off for a short nap now. Those delicious food I had for lunch is still floating in my stomach now. Just love my mum's cooking! :D

My mum and I. Do we look alike? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter