Thursday, November 26, 2009

HICT Christian Fellowship-For What He has Done

Damned! My computer shut down while I was blogging minutes ago. I will consider this post to be the second post of 2009! *Laughs*

HICT Christian Fellowship had its last meeting of the year 2009 this afternoon in Senate Conference room. HICT Christian Fellowship has come a long way but yet another exciting journey in the year 2009. New and old faces come and go. The laughter and joy we cherish together will not be forgotten as we come to a closure.

The year 2009 signifies the year of new beginning as this year I official held the post of President from my predecessor, Jonathan. Being president moulded me mentally and physically as I juggle with studies and my duty as a CF president in college but yet a tremendously experience of learning!

Initially, I picture difficulty in upholding this post as a CF president will constantly be in the eyes of other for examples. In other words, I was being "role model" in certain sense. Thus, my first official duty was setting a GOOD EXAMPLE for others to follow. After all, I did not find this to be task as it began rather a routine to me. Thus, I adapted well to it.

The best part of CF I would rather say the response for CHILL-IT Camp 2009. It was one heavenly experience I went through and trust me, my "bad" English could not explain it too well. Response was so-so at first but it began to pick up soon after I set a camp booth promoting CHILL-IT Camp. Registration forms just flew so quickly.

Our Father in Heaven constantly show His Favour and blessing not just as a CF alone but to the entire college as a whole. Our college is finally shifting to a new campus next year and this could cheers or curses for certain quarters. Saying it as a blessing out of guise, I will not be going to the state-of-the-art campus in Sungai Besi next year as I will be graduating the next semester! Cheers!

There are so much to be said. Time does not permit now. Gotta fly now!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter