Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello Holiday

Woohoo... exam are over and holiday is here! It would definitely be a great time to catch up with my sleep and rest which I lacked off during my exam period a couple of weeks back.

Generally, I feel I did pretty okay with my papers except Strength of Materials which is my primary concern and worry right now.
Anyway, I just leave it all to Jesus to do His work as I had done my best and I strongly believe that He will do the rest!

Had a great time chatting with Kavi at Modern yesterday night as I decided to ask him for supper at 12 am! Surprisingly, he agreed to come as STPM are over! Nice catching with him and fantastic G-O-S-S-I-P-P-I-N-G

Today, I went for an afternoon show with my uncle at Aeon Bukit Tinggi. I will call it a Day of Coincidence as I met with so many of my ex-classmates and ex-schoolmates at Jusco.

  • Before the show, I met Jian Jie and Chiong Jie in the gents.
  • Then, right before the show, I saw Wei Teng. It has been some precious years since I saw Wei Teng. Didn't manage to catch up with her much.
  • Right before I went home, I had the golden opportunity to met Emily Chan back from Melbourne. She was there to meet her darling!
Tomorrow, there will be a gathering at Jeth's house with Emily. Will be going with Kavi and get some precious photos with some of my long lost friends from school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



free web counter